Software Tester (QA)
We are looking for a Software Tester to join our team working for an American startup company. The team develops a high-tech software solution for the podcasting industry. As a Software Tester, your job will be to ensure the highest quality of team deliverables and product services towards the end user.
Since the role involves engagement for an American startup company, we are looking for candidates ready for flexible working hours closer to the client’s time zone.
If you have:
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Understand standard testing principles, methodologies, and terminology
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- A keen eye for details
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Willingness to work in the PT time zone, when needed
- Plan and perform web and mobile apps testing
- Estimate, prioritize, and coordinate quality testing activities
- Support team in Agile software development
- Maintain excellent communication with a client
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Work from anywhere – partly or fully remote or from our offices
- Competitive compensation
- Personal development, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- 25 vacation days per year
- Work-life balanced schedule
- Additional vacation days for single and parents of the kids that require a special care
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Performance-related pay rise
Brightly is an engineering house. We’re primarily focusing on product development for our clients, and we’re working hard to deliver premium quality custom software solutions. Premium quality isn’t just an empty promise we make. We invest in the knowledge, follow the latest industry trends and engage in ones we find valuable.